Toledotastic: This Is Why I'm Not Running Vegas

Monday, March 06, 2006

 

This Is Why I'm Not Running Vegas

Best Motion Picture of the Year - my pick: Brokeback Mountain.
Winner: Crash.

Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role - my pick: Philip Seymour Hoffman for Capote.
Winner: Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role - my pick: Felicity Huffman for Transamerica.
Winner: Reese Witherspoon.

Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role - my pick: Jake Gyllenhaal for Brokeback Mountain.
Winner: George Clooney.

Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role - my pick: Rachel Weisz for The Constant Gardener.
Winner: Rachel Weisz.

Best Achievement in Directing - my pick: George Clooney for Good Night, and Good Luck.
Winner: Ang Lee.

So I guessed right only with best leading actor and best supporting actress.

Sift through for dirt on

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Visitors Since April 2005

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. - George Bernard Shaw