Toledotastic: File Cabinet

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

File Cabinet

Where can I find a functional filing cabinet for $50 or less? I'm at the age where I have amassed a lot of paperwork from my job, education, finances, etc. As far as organization goes, I'm a person who needs everything readily available yet compulsively neat. A file cabinet...the simple metal kind with two drawers and metal frames for hanging files...seems like an obvious purchase. Yet searches of the websites of Office Depot, Target, Wal-Mart (*gasp*), etc., have yielded nothing that is within my budget. Please help me.

Sift through for dirt on

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Visitors Since April 2005

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. - George Bernard Shaw