Toledotastic: Breaking News!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

Breaking News!

A big TARTA bus just smashed into Caesar's in downtown Toledo. I guess I won't be having a fag hag birthday bash this weekend. On-the-scene reports have my bartender pal rushing to get the hell out of there before the news cameras arrive. Another friend, embittered at the semi-destruction of her favorite watering hole, is labeling this a hate crime, or at least a stupid one.

Didn't TARTA get rid of their bad drivers last year after a TV news show investigated the company's hiring practices?

That reminds me...I totally missed "Shenikwa Solves It!"

Sift through for dirt on

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Visitors Since April 2005

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. - George Bernard Shaw