Toledotastic: Foolhardy Friend Award

Saturday, October 01, 2005

 

Foolhardy Friend Award

I have no time to scour the news for something to post today. Several weeks ago my best friend slyly asked a favor of me while I was drunk (and feeling the generosity alcohol can provide). So today is given up to volunteer work in the form of setting up, serving and cleaning at her cousin's wedding reception. With that in mind I'll simply give you some silly pictures to look at.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sift through for dirt on

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Visitors Since April 2005

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. - George Bernard Shaw