Toledotastic: Finally! Online Shopping That Meets My Needs

Friday, August 19, 2005

 

Finally! Online Shopping That Meets My Needs

There I was foolishly setting glue traps in the basement and back alley trying to catch rodents for my medical experiments. But as all of you know too well, in this weather a girl sleeps in for a few hours and wakes up to find that her freshly-killed mouse has become a putrescent carcass unfit for organ removal.

Along comes the internet and Harlan Bioproducts for Science to make my hobby more feasible. Rat brains for only $2.10 each!?! At these prices it's hard not to buy.

FYI...you can also order live animals for your research, such as beagles. Sweet.


Sift through for dirt on

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Visitors Since April 2005

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. - George Bernard Shaw