Toledotastic: Radar Magazine

Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

Radar Magazine

Like people everywhere with nothing better to do, I went ahead and said 'yes' to the Radar Magazine ad that came in my mail (the most I can figure is they got my name off of a sucker's list sold by those anorexic twats at Vogue). I've read it and must say that I loved the entire thing. But one question...where do they go from here? It's like they were dying to finally vent what everybody has been saying in a well-written, professional format. They succeeded. But surely every issue can't be an expose on what a moron Britney Spears is. Sure, celebrities, politicians and the rest of us (I'm no exception) provide loads of fodder but by the time Radar can print the stuff, we all already know via the internet. So what's the point? Good luck, though. I loved the re-first (is that a word?) issue.

Sift through for dirt on

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Visitors Since April 2005

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. - George Bernard Shaw