Toledotastic: I've never been a big Nirvana fan but even I'm offended...

Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

I've never been a big Nirvana fan but even I'm offended...



The caption isn't mine; it's from the site I borrowed the picture from.

Is it just me or does it look like Frances Bean Cobain got a nose job? I know the girl is only about 12 or 13 and that most doctors won't do the procedure at that age. But the girl's mother is Courtney Love, queen of I've-been-cut-and-stitched-back-together-three-zillion-times-and-still-look-like-last-call-at-a-truckstop. Courtney's old nose was rotund and dipped south at the tip. The last picture I saw of Frances (maybe two years ago?) had her nose growing in a similar fashion to Courtney pre-surgery. Yet here she is at *gasp* the American Idol finale with what appears to be subtly-shaved-down cartilage. It's done to look like it could be Kurt's nose that she inherited, but I don't buy it. Thoughts?

Comments:
All I have to say is that I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.
I feel sorry for the girl, with a mother like that....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Sift through for dirt on

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Visitors Since April 2005

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. - George Bernard Shaw