Toledotastic: Adam Green at the Magic Stick

Thursday, May 05, 2005

 

Adam Green at the Magic Stick

Detroit, Michigan - Wednesday, May 4, 2005
The Magic Stick
Adam Green

Where was everyone? Bad idea, Adam, scheduling a show during college finals week. Great gig nonetheless. Plus Adam was gracious enough to sign my ticket stub despite the fact that I nearly drifted off to sleep standing there, once the excitement of the set was over (damn me for waking up at 6 AM and staying sober for the drive home...foiled again). Allegedly I'm to be emailed pictures of the event; I'll post them a.s.a.p. upon their arrival.

For now, though, there's this:


Sift through for dirt on

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Visitors Since April 2005

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. - George Bernard Shaw